The Property Management Administrative will have the overall responsibility of assigned residential, industrial or commercial properties under management, by satisfying the requirements of the owners and tenants, to preserve and increase the value and integrity of the properties and to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management.
Duties & responsibilities
- Review existing documents of the property and carries our relevant remediation for any documentation deficiencies. Updates documents as deemed necessary.
- Monitors and executes payments of Utility Bills of communal areas (EAC, Water, etc) as well as any other respective payments for the smooth operation and compliance of the property.
- Minimises rental arrears, by ensuring timely payments.
- Prepares, maintains and distributes periodic financial reports.
- Employs “Move in / Move out” procedures for tenants, including document handling, initial / final inspections, key handling etc.
- Carries out Rent Collection services, including bank account monitoring, issuance of invoices and receipts etc.
- Monitors and enforces terms of lease agreements.
- Estimates and monitors the collection of communal fees.
- Performs initial inspection of property for detailed documentation.
- Ensures security of empty premises and perform works to prevent vandalism.
- Performs regular inspections and keeps records of maintenance and repairs expenses.
- Issues inspection and maintenance reports to client.
- Implements Maintenance Service Program and monitors accordingly, including common area cleaning, lift maintenance, pest control etc.
- Oversees repair and/or maintenance works following required approval from Client.
- Arranges for urgent servicing and/or repairs within a short time frame (usually 24 hours).
- Coordinates resources (internal / external) for the appropriate execution of the project under management.
- Ensures that the project is completed within desired quality and aspect, on time and within budget.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc Degree in Civil Engineering / Property Management / Real Estate / Architect or equivalent.
- Previous relevant experience is not essential but will be an advantage.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Planning and organizing.
- Attention to detail.
- Resource management.
- Data collection and management skills.
- High computer literacy, including MS-Office.