- Promote real estate assets to potential buyers sourced either directly or through the network of external agents
- Effectively manage direct leads and enquiries from potential buyers relating to real estate assets
- Effectively manage leads and enquiries originating from external agents and other sources
- Coordinate with the Sales team to ensure effective organisation of appointments with potential buyers and registration in the Company’s CRM.
- Follow-up with potential buyers through the ongoing monitoring of registered leads and enquiries
- Undertake viewings with potential buyers and provide additional information as necessary following the completion of viewings
- Coordinate with potential buyers and external agents on the receipt of offers. Procuring necessary documentation for offers’ approval.
- Ensure that the company’s CRM system is kept up to date with all leads registered and followed up
- Report to the Head of Sales and the Company’s Management team on the progress of sales transactions and the performance of external agents
- Monitor external agents, ensuring that proper actions and follow-ups are in place
- Maintain close relationships with real estate agencies, recruit new agencies in line with the Company’s policies and contribute to the expansion of the Company’s business network
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Sales team and other departments of the Company as required
- 2-5 years of relevant experience;
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in the area of Real Estate or related fields (e.g. Real Estate Management, Civil Engineering, Planning & Development, Property Appraisal)
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- Previous experience in the real estate sales will be considered an advantage
- Strong communication and data organization/interpretation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
Do you want to join our team? Please send your CV at email@example.com.